Sunday, February 1, 2009

Thanksgiving Break at Newport Beach

The kids have a whole week off from school at our San Ramon Unified School district so we took advantage of that and went down to Newport Beach for some R & R and sunshine! We literally just chilled out at the beautiful Marriot Resort. A very fun part of the trip was being able to visit with Tui's old missionary companion Matt Wood and his lovely little family. Of course no southern California trip is complete without eating at Roscoes Chicken and Waffle!!!!

Tui thought it would be funny to have me pose in front of this cute boutique with my namesake:)


I was enjoying so much relaxing I had the kids do the dishes after dinner... My Ompa Lompa Lela worked her magic with the machine!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW, you guys go all out for Halloween! Those were great decorations! La Diva was PERFECT!! I haven't "chatted" with you on facebook in awhile. Miss that!