Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I'M BACK.....

I feel as if I am starting a whole new fresh blog, because it has been so long since I've updated my blog. Callie, this one's for you:) heheha! I'm sorry I've been MIA for a good 5 months I believe. LIfe comes at you so fast I think. The past few months we've celebrated Kayley's first birthday, Lela's 8th and Micheal J's 11th birthday. Thanksgiving and Christmas came and went in a blink of an eye. Life is not like a movie where we can rewind it to different chapters. Once it slips us by than that's it. We only have memories and sometimes even fragments of those precious memories etched into our brain. We only have one chance and one lifetime to create a movie of our life's story. And here I continue the story of my life.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All right! Im ready to read your adventures!! Hit me!