In creating this blog spot I hope to give you a telescopic glimpse of what goes on in my world and the 3 Stars and Mars that revolve around it. This is our travel through this lifetime and our way of preserving our family's memories to last for all times.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
LAO LUAU
This little village boy watched with much anticipation and excitement as the men prepared a home grown pig for the feast for my parents memorial service.
Every single part of the pig is used and even the blood did not go to waste.
Hmmm! i bet you could make that taste good! I found you! Isn't blogging addictive! Can i put you as a link on my blog? I love you and "Tui". Let's have dinner!
2 comments:
Hmmm! i bet you could make that taste good! I found you! Isn't blogging addictive! Can i put you as a link on my blog? I love you and "Tui". Let's have dinner!
I love your blog! Very cute. Dave and I were enjoying looking at some of the pictures. Keep it up, you do a better job than me. :)
Crissie
Post a Comment