It's so interesting how we get along so perfectly despite our strong willed similar personalities. We butt heads with our husbands but never with each other. I love her heart~ it is pure and true. She is a woman driven by her desire to please and serve those around her. Her zest for life and living is evident in her spontaneity. She is thankful for all that life has to offer her and takes everything in her life in strides. She sometimes takes on more than she can handle because her heart is bigger than her capabilities. She loves to dance to life's beat. She is crazy fun! What a minute! Am I talking about Martha or ME? I love ya girl! Your unconditional love and acceptance of me is forever appreciated! I'm thankful for your friendship in this lifetime and the next lifetime to come... Happy Late Birthday Martha! I can't wait to be in Vegas to celebrate with you and all of our friends.
Martha and I had the greatest blessing to travel to Laos together in April of this year. We were so overjoyed to run into the Latter-Day Saints missionaries at the hotel we were staying at.
Big Brother Mouse Gang...Martha was so caring and loving with the children at the school we sponsored.
Martha and Jit stopping for a bathroom break on our drive to Luang Prabang and to pose with the Little Lao Gang
Martha, Jit and Da posing with a Lao hottie at the mall!
No comments:
Post a Comment