Stuck on Nuvo or is Nuvo stuck on Tui? Tui poses with his favorite Thai rock star John Nuvo who is obviously very drunk or very smitten with my Mars Bar! Should I worry about my metro-sexual man? LOL! We went into the City to see NUVO in concert and a couple of nights later, Tui was singing with NUVO in our living room. It was the most expensive but most priceless 35th birthday gift I could give to the only man that has given me everything even the stars.In creating this blog spot I hope to give you a telescopic glimpse of what goes on in my world and the 3 Stars and Mars that revolve around it. This is our travel through this lifetime and our way of preserving our family's memories to last for all times.
Tuesday, August 7, 2007
STAR-STRUCK
Stuck on Nuvo or is Nuvo stuck on Tui? Tui poses with his favorite Thai rock star John Nuvo who is obviously very drunk or very smitten with my Mars Bar! Should I worry about my metro-sexual man? LOL! We went into the City to see NUVO in concert and a couple of nights later, Tui was singing with NUVO in our living room. It was the most expensive but most priceless 35th birthday gift I could give to the only man that has given me everything even the stars.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment