Oh oh! Here comes trouble! Kayley officially became a walker last night. She's been taking a couple of steps by herself, but she walked the span of our bedroom closet hallway which is a good ten steps. It's a bittersweet milestone. I know I can't keep her a baby forever, but can't she just wait a few more months? I should have pushed her down harder every time she tried to walk!!! With that face, she can walk all over me:) Here she posed in front of the computer and was so delighted to see herself staring back.
In creating this blog spot I hope to give you a telescopic glimpse of what goes on in my world and the 3 Stars and Mars that revolve around it. This is our travel through this lifetime and our way of preserving our family's memories to last for all times.
Thursday, August 9, 2007
WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN
Oh oh! Here comes trouble! Kayley officially became a walker last night. She's been taking a couple of steps by herself, but she walked the span of our bedroom closet hallway which is a good ten steps. It's a bittersweet milestone. I know I can't keep her a baby forever, but can't she just wait a few more months? I should have pushed her down harder every time she tried to walk!!! With that face, she can walk all over me:) Here she posed in front of the computer and was so delighted to see herself staring back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Watch out! We have a walker! Batten down the hatches! :)
Post a Comment