



I apologize if these photos are too provocative for those of you who are more sensitive to the sight of the human body....I figure it could not be that inappropriate since this was a private concert for a bunch of lawyers and hi-tech professionals. The funny thing about this concert was that everyone was too busy mingling and eating that when the Pussy Cat Dolls started performing I was one of the few fans waiting for them in front of the stage. Could you believe some lawyer or computer geek next to me asked who these girls were? The guy needs to get out of his briefs or something. Tui and I enjoyed the chance to party somewhat like the stars. My favorite part of being at the concert was the delicious hourves dourves that endlessly came around. The wait staff and bartenders were very nice:) The Pussy Cat Dolls were great performers, but Snoop Dogg was alright. His dad's got more moves than him. He should have been a comedian rather than a rapper. A funny comment he said to the audience was when he asked a bunch of lawyers which one of them would bail him out of jail if he got arrested for smoking pot during his performance. Apparently, he was supposed to stay sober for the show, but he obviously did not listen. I got the butt end of his smoke thrown right at me.
1 comment:
Look like you had a good ole time!
Post a Comment